Keltron proudly holds over 1,000 UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listed gauges. Keltron’s engineering team partners with UL engineers to ensure that existing and new custom gauges are made to meet the specs and standards that customers have come to rely on from Keltron. Our customers place 100% trust in Keltron products to work flawlessly when needed, even in the most critical life situations.
Keltron meets UL standards for its entire product line with the following organizations and standards:
- U.L. 8 – Water Based Agent Fire Extinguishers
- U.L. 299 – Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- U.L. 404 – Gauges, Indicating Pressure, for Compressed Gas Service
- U.L. 626 – Water Fire Extinguishers
- U.L. 753 – Pressure Switches
- U.L. 1254 – Standard for Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical Extinguishing System
- U.L. 2127 – Standard for Inert Gas Clean Agent Extinguishing System
- U.L. 2129 – Halocarbon Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- U.L. 2166 – Standard for Halocarbon on Fire Protection Systems
Keltron helps keep businesses informed about compliance and requirements.
|Occupational Safety & Health Administration – OSHA 1910.57|
|National Fire Protection Association Medical Facilities: NFPA 99, NFPA 101 Fire Extinguishers and Systems: NFPA 10, NFPA 17, NFPA 17A, NFPA 770, NFPA 2001, NFPA 2010|
|International Code Council – Uniform Fire Code|
|Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Health Care Organizations|